- Children attending kids’ activities must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Alcohol / drug policy - alcohol is prohibited in the vending/workshop areas and only allowed in the camping area by those of legal drinking age. Illicit drugs are prohibited from all areas of MPF. Anyone found to be in possession of illegal substances (including underage drinking or providing alcohol to minors) will be removed from the MPF grounds permanently. Illegal activity will be reported to the local and/or state police authorities.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. A person without a wristband shall be asked to leave the MPF camping/workshop area immediately.
- Photo ID must be presented at gate.
- Check out time is 6:00 PM, Sunday, June 25, 2017
- No children under the age of eighteen (18) are allowed on site without the presence of their parent or legal guardian. Each adult has full responsibility for themselves and any minor children in their charge.
- Please ask permission from all people to take their picture. Ask parents of children if you may take their pic also :-).
- Please respect Wayne County fairgrounds and everything on the premises.
- Please do not leave open flames unattended.
- Ground fires are not permitted; all fires must be contained within a fire ring, fire bowl or grill.
- Please refrain from any and all conduct that is considered disruptive or harmful to the Wiccan/Pagan Community, this event, or the staff.
- Please abide by all Federal, State, and local laws.
- Please respect that No Means No. When someone says No it does not mean “continue to try”, or “ask me later”.
- Failure to abide by these guidelines is grounds for expulsion from the event and money will not be refunded.
- Camping sites and prices are handled by the WCFG office - 734-697-7002
- Showers available for everyone, in the fairgrounds camping area
- Sites are 12' x 12', Tents larger than 10' x 10' will require 2 sites
- Pets welcome, but must be on a leash, muzzled if aggressive. Owners responsible for immediate waste removal
- MPF camping area will have bonfire and drumming late into the night
- No personal ground fires allowed
- Portable above ground enclosures allowed
- Personal generators allowed in camping area only
*MPF assumes no responsibility for personal items, equipment and belongings. Camping is at your own risk.
Drumming Circle Rules
- Photography allowed for first half hour ONLY with permission of subjects
- Unfortunately no skyclad permitted due to legal matters
- Please do not add any items, spiritual or non-spiritual into drum circle fire
- Enjoy the hell out of yourself!!