Features: Below are just a few of the things you'll see!
- Headliners - UTU Witchdoctor, Dragon Ritual Drummers, Amber K and Azrael
- Local Headliners - Lady Bona Dea, Baba Ted Jauw and friend Max Maya!
- 4 days of outdoor family fun, spirituality & community
- Workshops for adults and children
- Indoor Vendors including food vendor
- Panel discussions with headliners
- Peruvian Fire Ceremony with James "TwoSnakes" Stovall
- Drumming led by many
- Camping with restroom and shower facilities
- Slumber party inside one of the buildings
- Stores and restaurants close by
- Special rates at hotel within walking distance for non campers
New this year!
- Thursday Evening: Bardic Circle around the fire!
- Friday Evening: Peruvian Fire Ceremony, Variety Show
- Saturday Evening: TBA
You can purchase MPF T-Shirts at registration or on-site when you arrive!